UK Company Formation
UK Company Formation – United Kingdom Companies are registered online at Companies House, typically it takes 3 hours to incorporate a UK Company. The most popular type of company incorporated in the United Kingdom is a Private Company Limited by Shares, this type of company is more usually known as a Limited Company or Ltd.
A UK limited company can be used for any commercial purpose. Private companies limited by shares are also used as holding companies and can be trading or non-trading.
Incorporate in the United Kingdom
We incorporate private companies limited by shares on-line within 3 working hours. Our fee to incorporate a private company limited by shares is £68.
The requirements for registration of a UK company are fairly straightforward. The company needs just one person appointed as director of the company. A company secretary and other directors are optional. You do not have to be a UK national or resident to be an officer of a UK company.
Key Features of a UK Company
- Same day incorporation
- Only one director required
- Only one shareholder required
- Shareholders can be persons or corporations
- No nationality or residency restrictions
The company must have a unique name, which is not too similar to any existing company. Our service includes checking of company names for availability, and advising on the suitability of your proposed name. If you would like to check a company name now please contact us.
A United Kingdom Company must have a registered office in the United Kingdom. This is the official address of the company, and is where correspondence from Companies House and other Government departments is sent to.
UK Companies can be registered with just one director, there are no nationality restrictions.
Companies in the UK can have just one shareholder, this can be either a corporation or a person. You may have as many shareholders as you wish
A Company Secretary is optional for UK Companies. The company secretary can be a person or corporation. The company secretary has administrative duties, and is responsible for preparation and filing of all documents. We offer a company secretary service which ensures prompt filing of documents.
Price and Fees
Registration of a UK Company which includes checking name availability and suitability, preparation of company documents, appointment of directors and shareholder, unlimited advice
The Company must have a registered office within the United Kingdom. This is the official address of the Company, it does not have to be a trading address, and the company does not have to maintain a presence at the address.
A Company secretary is optional in the UK. We offer a company secretary service which ensures prompt filing of documents.
Order On LineUK Company Formation
- Same Day Online Registration.............
- Certificate of Incorporation...................
- Electronic Document Set......................
- Appointment of Director........................
- Appointment of Shareholder.................
- Register of Directors.............................
- Register of Shareholder........................
- Share Certificates..................................
- Registered Office Service Available.. ..
- Company Secretary Service Available
Help & Advice
If you have any questions or would like any help or advice please contact us. We will be pleased to speak with you, and happy to answer any questions that you may have. Please contact us with us your questions or comments. If you prefer to speak to us our telephone number is +44 207 856 058
UK Company Formation Service – What we will do, and what you will get?
Choosing a Company Name
When incorporating a company the first thing that you must do is choose a name. The most important thing is that you cannot use a name that is already in use. As there are more than 4 million companies registered it is essential that the name is checked for availability before formation.
- We always check names for availability before formation
- We advise on the use of sensitive or protected names
- We can help you choose a name
- You can use our free namecheck service either on-line or by email or telephone
Formation – Documents and Certificate
As soon as you are happy with the name chosen you can leave the rest to us.
- We will prepare all documents
- Documents will be submitted electronically to Companies House
- Your new company will be incorporated online
- Within 3 working hours you will receive your certificate of incorporation
After Formation we will assist you and advise you on the following
- Appointment and duties of director
- Shareholders and share capital
- Location of registered office
- Advice with business bank account application
- Advice with VAT registration
- Advice with filing of annual accounts
- Advice with filing of other documents
These services will continue to be provided for as long as you require them.
You will also receive a copy of the following.
- Memorandum of Association
- Stock Transfer Form
- Share Certificates
We will also give you unlimited on-line access to all forms that you need to make any changes to the directors, shareholders or structure of your company.
To form your new company now please click on the ‘Order On-Line’ button